It is a thing of the past to track employee attendance manually. It is undoubtedly one of the most difficult and time-consuming tasks. For the firm to complete compensation on schedule, accurate data on employees' working shifts, leave, productivity, overtime, employee engagement, etc attendance tracking is required. This is where a solid attendance management system may help.
Calculating attendance is important for both, employees' and employers' productivity. Salary dispersion is dependent on the total number of days an employee is present in the organization. Inefficient and inaccurate computation of remuneration may bring down the morale of the employee which in turn will be detrimental to the department/team. Time and money can be saved by using electronic attendance management software. Supervisors oversee scheduling to ensure that the system covers all of the department's responsibilities. It also lowers the number of errors caused by manual intervention and financial loss.
New age attendance management can bring about a big change in the current working of an organization as it is cost-effective as well as time-saving. It is a given that carrying out manual tasks has a constant risk of incurring costs. The core of any successful organization/business is maximum production with minimal error. By taking to an attendance management system, several businesses have saved considerable amounts of money. It even takes care of last-minute changes and can be synced with the system. The system also notifies the employees about the change by way of SMS, and email. Therefore, accuracy is also taken care of.
Attendance management software also ensures the ease with which a workflow can be handled. It enables regularisation of attendance along with overtime needs, leave applications, and so on with fundamentally straightforward communication if the proper system is in place. With the correct attendance system in place, you'll be able to implement improvements that will help your staff become more productive while maintaining their autonomy.
Following are some features offered by PRODIGIOUS to counter the above mentioned issues:
1. Attendance policy – Grace Time for punch-in and punch-out along with frequency can be defined according to the company policy.
2. Geo-fencing-based punches – The punches by the employees are auto-approved if done within geo-fencing locations that are approved.
3. GPS with a selfie – GPS can be of great help where features like biometric punches etc are not possible such as a work-from-home condition or working at project site or on field. Cases like these require a few more advances. Hence, PRODIGIOUS enables the employees to capture their selfies with time-stamp along with location information like latitude and longitude. It does not allow the same photograph to be used the second time.
4. Biometrics-based punches – All major Biometrics machines and access control systems can be interfaced to pull online punches. Attendance machines like palm vein reader, iris reader, magnetic cards, finger print scanner, etc can be interfaced without any problem.
5. On-duty – Duty slips can be pre-approved where employees can't punch so that they can be marked present.
6. Dynamic Overtime Management – Different rates of overtime can be configured to encourage employees and compensate them accordingly for day and night.
7. Flexi timing Shifts – The system supports flexi-time for people whose productive time matters.
8. Break Shifts – PRODIGIOUS allows break shift for employees whose work needs multiple breaks in between working hours.
9. Working hour analysis – Online analysis of working hours to plan productivity and do necessary corrections.
10. Quick Summary of Time attendance – Employees and managers can keep track of Attendance Tracking Summary at all times through the Employee Self-Service (ESS) and Manager Self-Service (MSS).
11. Dynamic Duty Roster – PRODIGIOUS supports random changes in Shift Roster to support the complex and varying needs of organizations.
12. Upload Duty Roster – The organization is offered the provision to upload shift roster from Excel. This can be done for multiple days and multiple employees at once.
13. Missing Punch Alerts – The system can send alerts to employees and their managers in case he/ she missed any punch to avoid the month-end hassle.
14. Shift Change – HR may change shifts to regularize employee punches if needed.
15. Shift Exchange – Employees can exchange shifts with other employees of the same department.
16. Shift Change Notification – PRODIGIOUS not only allows changes to be done in shifts but also notifies the employee about the same other than just reflecting a change in the ESS.
Your employees are the most valuable asset, therefore keeping correct records of their shifts, working hours, and vacation time is critical. With the growth of technology, using an attendance management system to keep track of your employees' attendance is now easier than ever.
Copyright © MTech India Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved
All documents and information made available on this website contains trade secret and confidential information which is the property of MTech India Pvt. Ltd.,New Delhi or its affiliates, and is furnished for the sole purpose of the operation and maintenance of the products of MTech India Pvt. Ltd. No part of this information /documentation is to be used for any other purpose, and is not to be reproduced, copied, disclosed, transmitted, stored in a retrieval system or translated into any human or computer language, in any form, by any means, in whole or in part, without the express prior written consent of MTech India Pvt. Ltd.
The copying, use and disposition of this information / documentation and the software programs described herein is prohibited except to the limited extent set forth in the standard software license agreement(s) of MTech India Pvt.Ltd. covering such programs and related documentation. MTech India Pvt.Ltd. makes no representations and warranties concerning such software programs other than those set forth in such standard software license agreement(s). In addition, the liability of MTech India Pvt. for any losses or damages relating to or arising out of the use of such software programs is limited in the manner set forth in such standard software license agreement(s).
THE FOREGOING IS A GENERAL SUMMARY OF THE RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS IMPOSED BY MTECH INDIA PVT. LTD. ON THE USE OF, AND LIABILITY ARISING FROM, ITS COMPUTER SOFTWARE. FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION REFERENCE SHOULD BE MADE TO THE STANDARD SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT(S) OF MTECH INDIA PVT LTD., COPIES OF WHICH WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
MTech India Pvt. Ltd disclaims responsibility for errors which may appear in this document, and it reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without notice, to make substitutions and modifications in the products and practices described herein.
Global Foyer (6th Floor),
DLF Golf Course Road,
Sector 43, Gurgaon 122 009
© All Rights Reserved MTechSoft.Powered by Apcell Infotech